- Author - Malliga
- Cusine - Indian
- Serves - 8-10
- Preparation Time - 30mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped apricot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped prune
- 1⁄4 cup chopped raisins
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- walnuts or pecans, to roll on outside of ball
- Mix everything together except nuts and roll into a ball.
- Roll cheese ball into chopped nuts (about 1 cup)of your choice, walnuts or pecans.
- Chill until ready to use.